It's easy and convenient to order a tuxedo by mail or phone. If you already know your sizes there's nothing to it, but if there's any doubt in your mind, follow the simple steps below. The important thing is measure ... don't guess.
1. CHEST - UNDER ARMS Measure in relaxed position around the widest part of the chest.
2. CHEST - OVER ARMS Measure in relaxed position around the largest part of the arms and back.
3. WAIST Do not guess. Measure waist at belt height, but DO NOT measure over belt.
4. HIPS Measure at most prominent part of seat.
5. INSEAM Measure from base of crotch to center of shoe arch. To be certain, measure the inseam of a pair of trousers that fit you well (see illustration above).
6. NECK On a shirt that fits you well, lay collar flat. Measure collar from center of collar button to far end of collar buttonhole (see illustration above).
7. SLEEVE LENGTH Measure from center of backbone, over shoulder, down to bottom of wristbone.